Friday, March 18, 2011

Hillary Clinton says she will not serve a second term as secretary of state or run for president of the United States


In an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she will not serve a second term or run for president of the United States.

She seems pretty determined, but I have trouble imagining Clinton outside of the political arena.

In a recent interview with Newsweek magazine, Clinton said, "I believe that the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century.

And Hillary doesn't strike me as the type of person who leaves business "unfinished".


So maybe she will leave politics, but surely she will continue to be an influential advocate for women's rights...right? 

Or maybe I'm in denial. Let me know what you think:


No comments:

Post a Comment